Thursday, May 04, 2006



Everyone has sex in September...

I know a lot of people with May birthdays, which means it must be a "busy" time in September. It has always been my prerogative to make sure, just as September gets "busy," that on your birthday it is a mandatory "free get busy day." This same notion goes with your partner. When it is her/his birthday, they also receive a "free get busy day." So in the most rudimentary math, you know that you will get "busy" at least twice a year not including special holidays like anniversary's, her best friends wedding, or Christmas (sometimes). Ladies, guys really do think like this…

Now having a shared birthday poses some tricky handy work on the guy’s part. So to maximize my get "busy" period this year, I suggested that we have two separate birthday parties and NOT on our birthdays but on the weekend. This way, I'm guaranteed to have "busy" times at least 3 times this week which would be almost like the "good ol' days." - She's gonna kill me when she reads this...

So my point in this story, all our friends are cordially invited to MY B-Day Party on Friday, May 12th and HER B-Day party on Sunday, May 14th; both at the same place (Therapy Lounge). Please feel free to come and smile for me in the mornings on my birthday and my two Birthday Parties.

1 comment:

Mr. W said...

Happy b-day Stefano... its coming soon.