Tuesday, August 29, 2006



Kristen & Krystal on Vimeo

Kristen & Krystal

These two munchkins are my cuz's kids. They've meant a lot to me in understanding the meaning of family and the coming of the next generation. Grandparents talk about generations like I talk about remembering what happened last summer; only I speak in gaps of a few months when they speak in periods of a few decades. More and more I value the importance of remembering where our family came from and how to teach the next generation of rugrats this same value. It's funny how your parents and grandparents are always right when you think they couldn't be more wrong.

I wish I could spend more time with the both of you and your family... Soon I hope.

The next generation is quickly growing up... Soon it'll be us taking our little tikes to Canada's Wonderland, CNE and fishing trips... WEIRD!

Oh, Congrats to my sista' who had her "next generation" kid... I'll write about that one soon.

1 comment:

Randeep Katari said...

Hi, stumbled on your blog off of HoC...just wanted to say hey. That post about your eight year anniversary is really well written, can tell you put a lot of feeling into it.

-R.