Wednesday, September 29, 2010

One Crazy Summer


As the city wakes up a little colder I couldn't help but look through my summer photos. It's been a busy year of renovations, loss in the family, addition of a niece, watching hockey at the Olympics in Van-city, drinking Caipirinha's in Sao Paulo, Brazil, talking about Ontario's Animation and VFX Industry in Seoul Korea... From cottage get-togethers to one of my best friends weddings to the late night weekends... And who can forget singing O'Canada at G20, this summer has been eventful.
From Sky diving to touching "double rainbows," to all white boat cruises and cruising around in the Camero, there's only a few things missing in my life: A Feature Film. The hockey, the tennis, The snowboarding, and the golf may keep me happy but producing a Feature is a dream... and who would we be if we didn't follow our dreams. COCO, here we come!








No comments: