Saturday, December 18, 2010

"You can have all you want when you recognize all you need is within you."

Maybe it's urban living or how complicated we can make our lives but sometimes life feels like a continuous boundless search. A search to find the perfect house, perfect project, perfect couch to match that perfect rug you just bought. Waiting for perfect is exhausting for the most part so I've been a fool at times and jumped in two feet and a heart beat in the most unperfect of moments. Truth is, I've had epic failures on both being a perfectionists and random spontaneity but I've also learned the most. I'm not one to give words of wisdom but I've come to the conclusion that no matter what path you decide to search, it's always going to be a moment worth living.

I'm probably more reminding myself than anyone else. Life can seem random one second and utterly too scheduled the next; we can have clamoring in our heads pulling us in all sorts of directions - sometimes we just have to sit and listen until all that noise becomes one voice, your voice. That's when an answer will come; when you know you can have all you want when you recognize all you need is within you.

No comments: