Tuesday, March 14, 2006



Wedding Parties... you know you are getting old when your summers are spent attending bachelor parties, rehearsals and weddings. I had the pleasure of attending and honour in being apart of many weddings. This is one of my memorable ones... mostly because my face is not as red as all the other wedding pic's I have... When you’re from the EastEAST side, there is a terrible syndrome called the SRFS (Super Red-Faced Syndrome).
It comes upon the consumption of Mr. Al Cohol. I use to get busted sooo many times in high school with SRFS. My pops would see this red-ballooned faced kid whom once resembled his son and say, "You've been drinking (of course in a typical Chinese accent)." -- "Naw pops, just tanning..." YUP, caught red-faced many times.
The only remedy I have found for this syndrome is to drink yourself sober and then try getting intoxicated again. This should make you look like a regular drunk instead of a FOB (Fresh of the Boat) drunk. It works for me anyway. This is me with the SRFS. Can you tell who suffers from it and who doesn't?

1 comment:

Mr. W said...

Matty, you better believe I like to get red faced... you still gonna play hockey?