Wednesday, March 22, 2006



When a girl moves in… One surprise after another.

There should be no surprise when you go out with someone for so long that eventually you wind up living together. For a guy, the surprise comes in the form of newly found scented candles placed in seemingly random places other then the washroom. It’s the decorated picture frames of people whom you have never met before placed in the strategic places where a guy wants to leave his many TV and audio remotes, keys, and “stuff.” And it’s always a nice surprise to come home and find everything from pots and pans to all your hair care products moved and “organized” better so we can find things… I’m still trying to find where all my “organized” things are.
Finally, it’s the nicest surprise when you first move in with your boo and she catches you doing something you, in any other normal circumstances, would never show her.
A good example is this picture. While I believe that I have evolved as an individual from reading on the can to listening to a book on my IPOD, I realize the world might not be that advanced yet. “Surprise! Say Cheese!” says my girl.
Too bad I can’t find a candle in the washroom but if you look closely I can find her “feminine products.”— One more surprise for a guy, especially when you’re asked to buy some “Stayfree’s” at the store.

No comments: