Sunday, April 02, 2006


Finding Hope…

At my worst moments, I seem to always use Hope as if it were a common necessity I could find at the local convenience store. While it’s more like a free sample you can grab at Costco, sometimes I wish I could buy it so I know Hope has an obligation to me; it knows it has to pay up when the time comes. Of course it doesn’t and many times Hope makes you wait… and wait some more. So why do we all have it or better yet, need it? I think it all has to do with possibilities. The infinite ways we try to make our personal world better and hope they come true in reality or the times when there are no ways, no paths and all we can do is hope for the best. Sometimes hope is all we have… but its better then having doubt.

I hope this whole thing all works out.

No comments: